Want to Become a Part of the Olimpia Coaching Staff?
Olimpia Soccer Club is always looking to add to its impressive list of coaches. We are committed to creating a learning environment for players to thrive on the field and off of it by having them work with coaches of the highest quality and experience. Our coaches need to create a positive and supportive environment that demands that players grow and learn every time that they step onto the field. This will help each individual player and team to realize the huge potential that they have to push themselves to the next level which includes opportunities to play in college and beyond. While our staff’s impressive resumes are already helping the club to thrive, we are always looking to add quality coaches committed to our competitive vision to enhance the training atmosphere for our driven players. Please contact our Club at OlimpiaSC@aol.com if you are interested in finding out more about how you can become a part of the Olimpia staff.
Advantages of coaching at Olimpia Soccer Club:
• Directors committed to helping you improve as a coach;
• Exceptional Game and Practice Facilities;
• Young, burgeoning club atmosphere filled with innovative training ideas
• Competitive Compensation paid over 12 months (based on license);
• Scholarship help available for players;
What to do next?
• Send your resume and a formal letter expressing interest to:
• Include copies of coaching license and certifications.
From there we will evaluate your credentials and may offer you a formal interview.
Interviews may consist of:
• Q & A with our Director and Club President;
• Coaching of 1 or more practice sessions with pre-determined topics;
• Coaching of an organized scrimmage.
We look forward to hearing from you!